Mathematical!!

I'd heard of the cartoon Adventure Time a while ago, but I hadn't started watching until the Pretty & Polished Mathematical!! was released. Let me tell you know, that event catalysed an OBSESSION. I watched an entire season in two days (no shame). Whilst waiting for my picks to arrive (I had to buy some, didn't I?!), I decided that some AT themed nail art was in order.


 I had to undergo the painful procedure of whittling my favourite characters in the show down to just five (why must humans only have five digits on each hand??), but eventually I settled. From left to right, we have Lumpy Space Princess, Marceline the Vampire Queen, Princess Bubblegum, the Ice King, and last but by no means least, Finn the Human.

Of course, a close-up of my favourite character was required! Apologies for how dry my hands are looking in this picture, oh my glob I should moisturise more. I absolutely loved this mani, and was so sad when it was ruined in my textiles lesson. *Shakes fist at polydye* why must you always destroy my nail art??

1 comment:

  1. NO WAY! This are adorable! My favourite is the Ice King. :D

    ReplyDelete