Under The Sea

There are some days when I know that I want to do a little nail artin', but I just don't know exactly where I want to go with it. This mani is a great example of when experimental work goes well (there are plenty of times when the opposite happens though!). 


I was sorting through my collection when I realised that I had a couple of aqua jelly-based glass-fleck polishes that I hadn't used yet. Naturally, I had to remedy the situation immediately. I snaffled Essie Mint Candy Apple from my sister for the base, then using my skinniest striper brush I squiggled on some seaweed-y (not a word) lines with Max Factor Graffiti and Maybelline Express Finish Aqua Electric. The third colour was a combination of the two, since the different types of glass-fleck were just begging to be mixed together! All in all, I love how these turned out, especially since there was no real plan behind them.

No comments:

Post a Comment