Owl Be Watching You

I've had this design planned out for a while, but it took me a long time to actually get round to executing it (now I'm just picturing myself beheading an owl, not a good look). As pointed out to me on Instagram, the graphic owl silhouette contrasts really nicely with the wispy tree branches to pull the whole look together.


I used a polish I'd been lemming for a while, Illamasqua Load for the base, with Rimmel Beige Babe as the contrasting owl and tree combo. I'm still not 100% convinced with the end result, but I loved painting those tree branches - I'm digging the whole squiggly line painting technique thingy. Technical terminology only!

3 comments:

  1. These are adorable! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool. And a perfectly awesome picture except I can't quit looking at that one hair by the thumb. :)

    ReplyDelete