Swatch: Pretty and Polished Phoenix

Hey guys! I've been pretty absent recently, mainly due to my not wanting to get rid of my birthday mani. However, I'm going to try to make up for lost time this week, starting with a swatch from one of my favourite indie labels: Pretty and Polished.
I started with a base of Zoya Arizona which also happens to be my first ever Zoya! Exciting, right? I'm digging thumbs as accent nails right now, so I went for Essie Meet Me At Sunset, which I also created a gradient with on the rest of my nails. I then layered one coat of Pretty and Polished Phoenix over the top of this. I'd actually been lemming this shade for a while, so I did a little happy dance when I finally got my paws on it a couple of months ago! I actually waited until now to use it though, since I just knew it was made for Arizona!

As with all the Pretty and Polished polishes I've tried before, the formula was beautiful: not too thick, not too thin, went on like butter, and the larger red hex glitters came out really easily. 


All in all, I'm really glad I finally got my hands on this as well as some of P&P's Adventure Time themed collections - stay tuned for more swatches!

No comments:

Post a Comment