31DC2013: Day 26 - Inspired by a Pattern

This design has been on my list of things to paint for roughly a year, so I can't actually remember if this pattern only exists inside my head or not. Regardless, I love crossing things off lists, so I finally (re)created it for today's prompt!


I started out by painting a base of Essie Blanc. For each individual moustache (or mustache if you're American / defiling the English language), I used a dotting tool to place two dots next to each other, then added the flicks using a detailing brush. To create the moustaches I used: OPI You're Such A BudapestIllamasqua CaressRevlon Electric, Zoya Arizona, Rimmel Apricot Punch, Revlon Minted, and Rimmel Aqua Cool


3 comments:

  1. This is fantastic! I hope you rock something like this during Movember!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'll definitely be wearing something similar!

      Delete