Cute Jungle Animals

Do I get points for unimaginative post titles? I should. I also realise that it's also factually inaccurate, since giraffes don't even live in jungles. However, since I found my inspiration image by creating a jungle lightbox on Shutterstock, the title stands.



I may hate the title, but I freakin' love this design. The original illustration (by JungleOutThere) has a whole bunch of adorable animals on it, but I refined it down to these four and the fail of a hippo on my thumb.


Since I used a fair few polishes, I'll break it down:

Pointer: OPI The 'It' Color, Zoya Arizona, China Glaze Mahogany Magic, Barry M Matt White

Middle: China Glaze Mahogany Magic, Barry M Matt White, Zoya Arizona

Ring: Barry M Key Lime, OPI The 'It' Color, Barry M Matt White, Sinful Colors Black On Black

Pinky: China Glaze Mahogany Magic, Barry M Matt White

I really love how the monkey turned out on this, but the frog's a close second! My detail work was a little too messy on the other two for my liking, but it's kinda endearing. 

2 comments:

  1. OMG these are just too adorable!!! And I love your title too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Haha, maybe it's just me on the title then :)

      Delete