Rose Border

I hadn't painted a floral in far too long, and after seeing a beautiful rose pattern by Sparrow Nails on Instagram the other day I knew I had to go for one again.


I'd forgotten how pretty OPI You're Such A Budapest was, so I actually ended up wearing it by itself for a day before adding the art on top. Even though the formula's a little difficult (three very careful coats were needed) the colour definitely makes up for it!

I began by painting rough rose shapes on in OPI My Vampire Is Buff, then added the petals using Revlon Cherries In The Snow and China Glaze Something Sweet.

The leaves were then added using Essie Da Bush and China Glaze Gaga For Green before adding a coat of Essie Matte About You.



I really love the way the roses seem to frame the nail; it isn't too overpowering but it still has a big impact!

Tumblr | Instagram | Bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment