Star Studded

3D nail art is something I've only recently begun to look into, but studs are quickly becoming a firm favourite of mine. If I run out of time or energy to paint my right hand - which happens more than I'd care to admit! - they're perfect for slapping on to make it a little more presentable.

I bought a wheel of different studs from Amazon, but my favourites by far are the stars. Today I wanted to pair them with a galaxy-esque design, and I think they work really well together!


Barry M Black Multi Glitter is the base for this particular galaxy design, with the gas clouds and systems being Max Factor Fantasy Fire, Revlon Fashionista, OPI You're Such A Budapest and Zoya Aurora

This was topped off with Pretty and Polished Halo TC and Seche Vite. Whilst the topcoat was still tacky I took a cocktail stick dipped into topcoat and picked up the studs to place them on the nails. 


This was a pretty neat design all in all, since it's fairly simple. I do think the holographic topcoat overwhelms it a little though. I never thought the day would come, but there is such a thing as too much holo.

No comments:

Post a Comment