31DC2013: Delicate Print

I don't believe I've ever painted lace patterned nails before, so I figured I'd give it a go since lace is a pretty delicate fabric. Recently, I've been noticing some pretty incredible lace designs from the ridiculously talented El Salonsito, and so I took inspiration from one of my favourites here.


I've really been trying to hone my freehanding skills, and this design was pretty great at making me focus in on small areas and trying to get line widths right. 


I used my cut-down detailing brush for this, but colour-wise it's pretty refined - just OPI Glints Of Glinda and Sinful Colors Black On Black.


Even though nude and black is a pretty classic combination it's not one I wear very often, but it's definitely something I want to use more of! 

No comments:

Post a Comment