31DC2013: Green Nails

I painted two different designs for today's prompt, neither of which I was completely in love with, but this one beats the other by a fraction which is why it's making an appearance today!

After my jungle animal inspired nails the other day, I wanted to do a little something inspired by rainforest scenery and ended up with this leafy pattern. 

I can't remember whether the base here is China Glaze Gaga For Green or Barry M Key Lime, but I'm siding on the side of GFG. I do, however, know the names of the other polishes used!

The varying shades of green include China Glaze Holly Day, A-England Dragon, Revlon Sassy, China Glaze I'm With The Lifeguard, and Essie Mojito Madness.

*I just deleted the other photo of this from my USB drive. Ten points for Hufflepuff.*

I wasn't huge on this before, but it's beginning to grow on me. That pun wasn't even intended; I'm hilarious.

1 comment:

  1. These are super adorable and you are too funny! Love love

    ReplyDelete