31DC2013 2.0: Inspired by Fashion

Since all the various fashion weeks have now come and gone, there's a wealth of crazy awesome patterns and prints out there to be found just begging to be turned into nail art. With my very limited knowledge of fashion, I hunted around trying to find something bold and autumnal, and ended up finding the perfect dress from Oscar de la Renta.
Image source

Yep, it's another floral print. To be honest, are there really any others out there? I really love the clash of colours going on here - peach/coral with bright blue? Yes please!


I used Essie Meet Me At Sunset as a base, then added my roses with Barry M Peach Melba, Essie Tart Deco and Revlon Cherries In The Snow. The leaves are Rimmel Camouflage Chic and Essie Da Bush. The lavender is Essie Butler Please. All in all, a pretty Essie-heavy line-up!


There's a definite summery vibe to this despite its Autumnal inspiration, but it's one of my favourite designs from the challenge so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment