31DC2013 2.0: Inspired by a Movie

I don't really watch that many movies. In fact, it's actually pretty rare for me to get through a whole film without falling asleep! Of course there are exceptions to very rule, and Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas is one of them. 


This design is very similar to the one I created when I was doing the challenge last Autumn, but I wanted to see how much my skills had developed since then. For anybody wondering, skill-wise there's not much difference but there's been a huge improvement in picture quality - yay!

Since I used quite a few polishes, I'll go through nail by nail:
  • Pointer: China Glaze Def Defying, CH Nail Lacquer 06, Essie Stylenomics
  • Middle: OPI My Pointe Exactly, China Glaze Def Defying, OPI The 'It' Color, China Glaze Mahogany Magic, Barry M Matt White, Rimmel Grey MatterSinful Colors Black On Black
  • Ring: Barry M Matt White, Sinful Colors Black On Black
  • Pinky: Barry M Indigo, Barry M Matt White, OPI The 'It' Color, Essie Stylenomics

It'd probably be fair to argue that these were a smidge better the first time round, but I'm still digging them! Plus they're seasonally appropriate, which is always a winner.

1 comment:

  1. These are super adorable and perfect for Halloween!

    ReplyDelete