31DC2013 2.0: Inspired by a Flag

I wouldn't describe myself as being particularly patriotic, so this prompt is never the most inspirational for me, but I figured (like usual) I'd paint another variation on the Union Jack.


I started with Barry M Matt White, then added the different stripes and triangles with Revlon Cherries In The Snow and OPI You're Such A Budapest


You can probably tell I've been more than a little out of practice with a nail art brush lately! Curse my shaky hands.


These are far from perfect, but I'm determined to have the challenge completed and out of the way by the end of November. Only two months later than I'd initially planned, but better late than never!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ellie! I have nominated you for The Versatile Blogger Award! Please check: http://www.magnifique-nails.com/2013/11/versatile-blogger-award.html

    Love the nails by the way! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for nominating me - I'll have to try to remember to make a post about that soon!

      Delete