31DC2013 2.0: Inspired by a Tutorial

Winter is drawing ever closer, and the temptation to paint seasonal nail art has been steadily increasing. I've come across many really great tutorials recently, but Precious Polish's adorable 'Penguin Pals' tutorial was just perfect for the wintery mani I was looking for!


To create the penguin accents, I started with Barry M Matt White, then used the tutorial with Illamasqua Caress, OPI You're Such A Budapest, Rimmel Grey Matter, China Glaze Mahogany Magic, and Sinful Colors Black On Black.


On the rest of my nails, I used KBShimmer Snow Much Fun, which you can read my review of here!


My penguins are a lot chubbier and less authentic looking than those from the original design, but if I'm honest, they were never going to beat anything painted by Brittney - girl has serious talent!

1 comment: