KBShimmer Holiday 2013 Blogger Collection Swatches

Evening all! Today I'll be showing you two polishes from the KBShimmer 2013 Blogger Collection for the holidays. When the collection dropped, I was pretty tempted by all 11 of the collaboration shades, but I was very restrained and only bought my top two!


Christmas Now. "This green jelly polish is loaded with “presents” and “ornaments” in the form of squares and circle glitters in a variety of colors.  Gold holographic star “tree toppers” are scattered through the polish." 


This shade was created in collaboration with Crystal of Crystal's Crazy Combos, and was inspired by her love of Christmas trees. I love how all the different shapes shine through the jelly base - it just screams Christmas to me! The glitter was surprisingly well distributed throughout the base, so minimal placement was required. Shown is three coats.


Snow Much Fun."This light blue jelly sparkles with light blue holo glitter, white glitters in several sizes and finishes, a sprinkling of micro holographic glitter, and of course, white snowflake glitter."


This polish was created with Victoria of The Manicurator and is incredibly cool (pun intended). First off, snowflake glitter. Pure awesomeness. Add in some holographic sparkliness and I'll quite happily sell my soul for it. As with Christmas Now, the large glitter pieces were surprisingly easy to manage and the formula was an absolute dream. Shown is three coats.

Despite my protesting bank account, I'm really wishing I picked up a couple more polishes from this collection! These were my first two KB Shimmer's, but I've honestly been wowed by the quality, and I can definitely see myself wearing one of these on Christmas Day!

KB Shimmer is available in the USA from the KBShimmer website or internationally from Harlow & Co.

No comments:

Post a Comment