Happy Hol(o)days

I have a confession: I've been wearing this design for three days without taking any pictures (until now). Does that make me a bad blogger? Very possibly. Life's been a little busier than normal recently, meaning time for nail art is becoming more spaced out *sad face*.


Since we're a few days into December now, it feels justified to bring out something a little more festive. Somewhere out there on the interwebs, I found a picture of some super awesome sparkly red wrapping paper covered in snowflakes which looked perfect to translate into nail art.


I started with a couple of coats of Zoya Blaze, which just so happens to be one of the most perfect Christmas polishes I own, then added the snowflakes with Barry M Gold Foil and a tiny detailing brush.


Even though they're looking a little battered right now, I really love how these turned out! The holographic particles in the base occasionally catch the light and add a whole new dimension to it, which is pretty cool if you ask me.

5 comments:

  1. I'm in love with it! *-* I did a snowflake nails a couple days ago too:
    http://glitterfingersss.blogspot.hu/2013/12/karacsonyi-kihivas-hoeseshopehelyjegcsap.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love how you combined the mylar flakes with the actual snowflakes - really cool!

      Delete
    2. I really hope you see this comment. It's so far past the date of your post but I really wanted to thank you this zoya blaze really IS the best Christmas red!!!! Thank you thank you thank you for naming the polishes you use!!!!!

      Delete
  2. Wow!! Love, love, love this mani!

    ReplyDelete