Happy New Year!

I can't believe 2013's already ending! I know it's cliche, but I have no clue where this year's disappeared off to so quickly. I'm planning on bringing in the new year with a mini Sherlock marathon in preparation for tomorrow's episode, but for those of you with less low-key plans - stay safe!


I really started to pay attention to 3D nail art in 2013, so what better way to start off the next? I have to admit, it took quite a bit of manoeuvring to get the number 4 to work, but I think it paid off in the end.


To bring some extra holographic sparkle to the design, I used OPI My Private Jet as my base before studding the date with studs from a wheel. 


3 comments:

  1. this colour is amazing! why have i not seen it before!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish OPI still carried the original version of My Private Jet, but I actually really love this shimmery brown/charcoal version of it!

      Delete
  2. Yep, Sherlock is amazing :) My Private Jet looks gorgeous, especially with the studs!

    ReplyDelete