Rockin' Around The Christmas Tree

I've discussed my love for off-white polish before, and so - despite it typically being associated with spring/summer - I often try to find ways to sneak it into something more seasonally-appropriate. I figured a pastel/bright Christmas tree design would be perfect!


I started with Barry M Lychee, then added the trunk using China Glaze Mahogany Magic. Next, I added the leaves using Barry M Key Lime, China Glaze Gaga For Green, and Essie Mojito Madness.


I added the baubles using a small dotting tool with Essie Leading Lady and Barry M Gold Foil. For the tree-topper, I added a piece of star-shaped silver confetti onto each nail before sealing it in with a thick coat of Seche Vite.


What do you think? Have I made my obsession with off-white fit in? Personally, I love the softer blend of colours with a design fit for the season!

Tumblr | Instagram | Bloglovin'

1 comment:

  1. I really love these, and you definitely made off-white fit in and be Christmasy! :) I also really love your lighting and the way you pose your hands haha, I've been working on those things on my blog a lot lately!

    ReplyDelete