Baroque Silver Stamping

(Scheduled post)
What better way to start off year than with a new (to me) nail art technique? Despite having been involved with nail art for just about three years now, I've never tried stamping before. Crazy, I know. Call it a New Year's resolution, but I'm determined to build up my competence here!


For someone who's never touched a stamping kit before, it's not terrible! The placement was slightly trickier than anticipated, but I imagine that's something that becomes easier with time and practice.


I stamped with Barry M Silver Foil and BM-402 over China Glaze Exotic Encounters. I played around with a couple of colour combinations, but the silver and teal won due to the silver being so pleasant to stamp with!


There's a lot of room for improvement, but I'm looking forward to 2014 being the year of the stamping! 

(Scheduled post)

4 comments:

  1. This turned out amazing for your first time! Awesome job :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How awesome! I've never tried stamping either. Your first attempt looks pretty dang good! I can't wait to see how it goes for you as you get to practice more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!! What stamping plate did you use??

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the baroque feel of these, Exotic Encounters is gorgeous :) Your stamping looks great!

    ReplyDelete