Galaxies? For Nails? Groundbreaking.

I know. If you've ever searched 'nail art' on the internet, a million and one galaxy designs will pop up, but they're just a bit of a staple for me! I also recently redesigned my theme with a slight galaxy twist, so call this post a homage to that.


Purple-toned galaxies are my absolute favourite to do. I used a-England Tristam, China Glaze Man Hunt and Rimmel Ultra Violet to create a mirrored ombre base. 


I then added the galaxies with Zoya Aurora, Max Factor Fantasy Fire, OPI You're Such A Budapest, and Revlon Cherries In The Snow.


Finally, I added the stars with Barry M Matt White using my smallest detailing brush before topcoating. 


These aren't anything new or particularly special, but I always enjoy wearing galaxy designs, especially paired with the squared-off ends that I've recently reverted to!

2 comments:

  1. These look gorgeous -- I love the subtle look of the different shades of purple!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HUBBA HUBBA! I adore these! <3

    ReplyDelete