Mathematical! 2.0

(Scheduled post)
Way back last year, when I started blogging on here as well as on my Tumblr, I painted a design inspired by some of the characters of the cartoon Adventure Time. Well, consider this design as the second part of the 'series'! This time, I changed up the characters a little.


From thumb to pinky, I painted Peppermint Butler, Ice King (again!), Jake the Dog, BMO, and Gunter. Since I was aiming for accuracy - with a little added creative license, naturally - I had to mix quite a lot of the colours for this design.


I know for a fact that I used Barry M Matt White and Sinful Colors Black On Black, along with China Glaze Kinetic Candy for Ice King's face, and OPI The 'It' Color for Jake's face. The red and blue colours used were Barry M Blood Orange and China Glaze Manhunt respectively. 


Despite being able to spot all the tiny imperfections, I'm really happy with the result. I'm especially happy with how Peppermint Butler turned out; I only wish I'd painted him with his evil eyes!

(Scheduled post)

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! I was so happy glad they did justice to the design running around in my head, haha

      Delete
  2. These look super cute -- you did a great job translating the characters onto your nails! The Peppermint Butler looks especially amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! He turned out much neater than I was really expecting!

      Delete