Subtle Silver Stamping

I promised myself I'd really step up my blogging game this year, and yet somehow I managed to take an accidental hiatus. However, the prodigal blogger has returned with another stamping look that may even show a little improvement!


I wanted to pick up where I left off and really focus on image placement here, and being the sucker for full nail images that I am, I stamped with BM-406.


The only word that can really be used to describe the English weather right now is grey, so I figured I'd channel that by pairing Rimmel Grey Matter with Essie Blue Rhapsody. I recently picked up the OPI Matte Top Coat, which means I need to matte everything ever!


What I really love about this design is that it's only visible when the light hits it at just the right angle; it's basically secret nail art! Stamping-wise, there's been a definite improvement with the placement of the images, and I think I may have just figured out how much pressure I should be applying. 'Til next time folks!

7 comments:

  1. I love this, I really need to try some subtle stamping and pick up the fourth BM set.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The most recent BM set has some really full nail designs that seem to work pretty well for this!

      Delete
  2. The stamping and color choice are amazing! & the matte top coat just makes it even better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I love stamped designs anyway, but as matte top coat just takes it to a whole new level!

      Delete
  3. These look gorgeous, they're so elegant! I love it matte :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm always a sucker for subtle stamping

      Delete
  4. Hi,

    I've tagged you for the Liebster Award. If you are interested in participating, check out the post on my blog. I love your blog, I think it is awesome so I would love to see your answers to the questions :).

    http://vickylovesnails.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete