Long Time, No See

It's been more than a while between posts. I've really missed having the time to paint & post, but between school and general life-stuff, I just haven't had the time/inspiration! However, I've managed to squeeze in a little time recently, and ended up with this simple stamping mani.


I wanted to ease my way back into blogging with something simple so - since I love gradient/stamping combos - I faded China Glaze Sea Spray to Essie Lapis of Luxury


Next, I stamped over the gradient with Essie Blue Rhapsody and plate BM-422 before smoothing everything out with a generous coat of Seche Vite


It's nothing the world hasn't seen before, but I've really missed being able to look down and see something other than plain ol' polish on my tips! 

2 comments:

  1. This is simply gorgeous! Always love your color choices :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Picking a colour scheme is always one of my favourite parts!

      Delete