Boom! Crash! Pow!

First off, happy International Nail Art Day everybody! It's been a little while since my last post, hasn't it? Between now and then, a lot has happened but hopefully I can finally get back into the swing of things here in my little corner of the internet! 


This design came about as the result of my not having messed around with striping tape for far, far too long. I wanted something really spiky, which required the placement of a lot of tape!


I started with OPI Russian Navy, then added zigzags with GOSH Holographic Hero. Since things were still looking a little plain at this point, I brought in a-England Tristam at the edges to bring a little extra holo to the party!


My lighting setup isn't exactly conducive to capturing holographic polishes at their full intensity, but you'll have to take my word for it that this really danced rainbows under any kind of bright light!


It was only after I'd taken the photos of this design that I realised it looks a little like those spiky speech bubbles used in comics whenever a fight is going on to me! Anyone else?

Image source

1 comment:

  1. Love these! You must have an incredible amount of patience to deal with that much striping tape!

    ReplyDelete