Sci-Fly By The Moon And Back

It's a wonderful thing when friends/family acknowledge a polish addict's need for new polish colours/finishes/brands, which is why I was particularly happy when one of my lovely friends picked me up China Glaze Sci-Fly By for my birthday! 


Naturally, I had to use the opportunity to paint a scene based around the polish, and so I ended up with this little space odyssey you see here!


The rocket is China Glaze Manhunt and Barry M Blood Orange, the flames coming from the rocket are Zoya Arizona, the moon is Rimmel Grey Matter, and the all the black/white detailing is Sinful Colors Black On Black and Barry M Matt White.


I've mentioned before that my lighting is bad for capturing holos and I'll say it again: this was much more holographic in real life! 

3 comments:

  1. That rocket is just way too cute! I love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing. I love that you outlined everything. Really looks bold and cute.

    ReplyDelete