31DC2014: Blue Nails

It's taken less time than I thought it would for me to get behind on the #31DC2014! School started up again, and what with readjusting to the workload and all, nail time's been slightly reduced. Hopefully I'll be able to remedy this tonight! For now, here's a lil' something inspired by a cult TV classic: Doctor Who.


This certainly isn't the first time I've created a design inspired by the show dedicated to the famous Time Lord, and I'm sure it won't be the last. If you're curious, you can find other fandom-related nail art in the tag.


It may not be TARDIS blue, but since a-England Tristam is one of my all-time favourite polishes, I went for it as my base colour. I then went in with white acrylic and a detailing brush for the stars, logo, and silhouette.


2 comments:

  1. Hello! I would like to open cosmetology salon. Do you have an experience in this business? There are too many options in beauty salon equipment. Could you give me an advise? What companies are more reliable to buy hydro-microdermabrasion facial and ultrasonic cavitation rf slimming machine?

    ReplyDelete