31DC2014: Violet Nails

The 31 Day Challenge went well, didn't it? What's that? I never actually finished it? Ah. 

It's been a little while since I frequented this corner of the internet, but my determination to finish up this challenge has re-emerged! It may take me until the end of the year, but I can swear (hand on heart) that it will be done.


Violet. To get back into the swing of things, I thought I'd start out by doing what I do best: taking things literally. Now, I've never seen an actual violet in the flesh, but a 10-second Google search assures me that these are vaguely representative of the real thing!


Polishes used: 
Models Own Utopia | Revlon Impulsive
Barry M Indigo | Barry M Matt White
Illamasqua Load | China Glaze Def Defying


And now for question time: did you complete the #31DC2014? Do these look anything like real violets?

1 comment:

  1. Hello! I would like to open cosmetology salon. Do you have an experience in this business? There are too many options in beauty salon equipment. Could you give me an advise? What companies are more reliable to buy Galvanic ultrasonic machine and Home cavitation machine?

    ReplyDelete